Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello there

Hello!
I started this blog a while ago but never "posted" anything on it!! I think I had a little stage fright. We are remodeling our kitchen right now. I have an Amish builder (Harley) making our cabinets. I got to see them this week and they are GORGEOUS!! Harley said that he was going to send them out to get stained the end of this week and hopefully install them in 2-3 weeks! I can't wait. So I have been cleaning out drawers and cabinets...trying to decide where things will go. I am trying to get the family used to where everything will be once the new cabinets come. It's going good. We still need to pick out our granite and appliances and then of course PAY for them. So I really haven't been scrap booking , sewing or doing any crafts lately. I really want to start making my own jewelry after playing with my sister-in-law's stuff on vacation! We had fun...I took a crate full of scrap booking stuff and my Cricut Experession machine and 6 carts on vacation. I had made each family a paper bag scrapbook (very easy to make...I will post pictures) and then we all spent one night decorating them so all they had to do was put their pictures in once they got printed. The next night Julie brought out her jewelry making supplies. I also brought a contraption to make friend bracelets so all the kids took turns during the week making bracelets.
Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment